Kayaking is one of the most popular things to do here in the Tampa Bay area. If you have kayaked here in the past, you know first-hand how many people come out and enjoy these tours. If you haven’t before, there are some things that you should take with you on your fun filled journey. There is no experience necessary to kayak with us, our native Floridian guides will be there with you every step of the way.
Our top priorities are safety and a fun filled adventure. See our kayaking checklist of what to bring.
- Sunblock – Florida sun is very strong. Bring it with you so it can be reapplied if needed.
- Hat – A hat will help to cool you off, as well as shade your face from the sun.
- Sunglasses – The sun glares off of the water and can make it difficult to see. Polarized glasses will make it easier to see in the water too.
- Water – It is important to stay hydrated, so bring a drink with you.
- Zip Lock Bag – If you don’t want something to get wet, bring a bag to seal it in.
- Camera – There’s so much to see, you don’t want to miss a great photo opportunity.
- Your desire to explore!
All of our kayaks are clean safe and stable. They come equipped with clean and comfortable personal floatation devices as well as light weight composite paddles.